Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

When I was: 18



was playing Facebook and saw this status:
When I was: 18
I wanted to be: 
My best friend was: 
Was in a relationship with: 
My biggest fear was: 
'Like' and I'll give you an age to play with. :)
on my friend page and I Like it, she then gave me a number 20, so I ask how come 20 18 cannot?
so she gave me 18 to start.


and this is what I write:


When I was: 18, my mind is my fantasy, I dream everyday, dreaming of which college 2 go, have high hopes for my future
I wanted to be: an artist or study hotel management, wanted to paint the world n everyone's heart
My best friend was: wei & malini
Was in a relationship with: an idiot, like everyone that's 18
My biggest fear was: my parents don't let me study, n finally after school they say to me, girls don't need to study n my whole world shattered.
'Like' and I'll give you an age to play with. :)



I always wish that, if only they have let me study and my whole world would have change, my life would not be so hard coz I don't have a degree, but it's alright I told myself now, coz I can't change the past now but I sure can work hard to change the future, it's better to have a hard life now then when I'm old, so maybe one day, I'll make enough money to study again, who knows what will happen, never says never.. I pray to god.. and thank god for everything.

No comments:

Refer free trafic to your site (^.^)

This site is about fun stuff that i have encounter, life of me & others, good food,good song & music, good MTV & lyrics, funny video, designer toys like Qee & bearbrick & others fun toys, things about the environment and Recycle & everything under the sun