Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

About Me in 14 phrase...

About Me in 14 phrase...

1) I --> love music and movie but am very afraid of scary movie >.<"..
2) I love to joke n loves to online, loves korea drama and loves books and magazines so much that I wanna turn my home into a library..
3) Me is a "Fei Ren" // hapy person // stupid // intelligent // crybaby all in one ... (o.0" ... ...
4) I'm mature and childish person.. 2 in 1...
5) I can play at anywhere and be very happy and funny at anytime, little things that you think is nothing can make me happy, I can play at Daiso many hours coz all the things are so cute.
6) I cannot drink, because if I'm drunk I cry, my pass is horrible, I'm not dead and I will carry on to be happy, so don't ask me to drink anymore.
7) I scold people I will cry, I think that's a sickness, if you know a cheap doctor tell me, I wanna get cured but I got no money so cheap is just nice.
8) I have Thyroid disorder, if you know a cheap doctor tell me, I wanna get cured but I got no money so cheap is just nice.
9) People say I talk too straightforward and look very LCLY, I'm sorry don't get me wrong, I'm not like that, I just happen to look like that.
10) I'm like a rubber band, sometimes very slim sometimes very fat >.<,
11) I'm a true friend that always get bullied by some friend I trust so now I'm not a believer, bad friend and hater stay away, I will ignore you, and PAY me back my money.
12) I Hate ---> crimes... Hate crimes so much that I wish all bad ppl rot and burn in hell and suffer forever..  Believe in karma, coz your time will come one day, tick tok tick tok..
13) I love RECYCLE!!! that's my believe.
14) Overall I have my believe, because of that I'm alive and kicking and I'm on a journey to happiness, wish me luck :D

1 comment:

Chester Lim said...

wish you all the best with hi5!!!
GoGoGo!!

Refer free trafic to your site (^.^)

This site is about fun stuff that i have encounter, life of me & others, good food,good song & music, good MTV & lyrics, funny video, designer toys like Qee & bearbrick & others fun toys, things about the environment and Recycle & everything under the sun